Contest Rules, Terms and Conditions
\WEBINAR - ANALYTICS IN DAY-TO-DAY AD OPS CONTEST
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. The chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants must enter by following the instructions below between Wednesday, March 13 at 12:01 am and Friday, March 15 at 11:59 pm (the “Contest Period”). Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Share either of the following link (https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6511962641970319360 or https://blog.sortable.com/webinar-analytics-in-day-to-day-ad-ops?utm_campaign=analyticswebinar&utm_content=87170225&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-365005351) on any of the following social media networks: LinkedIn or Twitter AND use the hashtag “#Sortable” within your caption. All submissions, or "entries," must be entered no later than Friday, March 15 at 11:59 pm (the "Contest Closing"). Entries posted after the Contest Closing are automatically void.
By entering the contest, all entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of Sortable (the “Contest Sponsor”) and/or the independent contest organization which are final. Contestants must follow all instructions for entry as listed in these rules and regulations, and they must correctly answer a skill-testing question without assistance, and otherwise comply with these rules and regulations to be declared a winner.
3. PRIZE. One (1) $100 USD gift card to Amazon.
There are no substitutions. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The winner must be at least 19 years of age in order to receive the benefits provided by this prize.
4. DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION. All valid entries will be entered in an online random name selection tool to win such as Random Name Picker.
The Contest Sponsor and its affiliates and subsidiaries and respective directors, officers, employees and agents are exempt from all liability of any kind related to the contest, including without limitation any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury) or expense, in connection with this contest or occurring as a result of the prize being awarded.
By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules and agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received online.
5. ELIGIBILITY. CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF 19 ON THE DATE OF THEIR ENTRY; and who are not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Snapsort Inc. or their affiliates, agencies or distribution companies, and who are not a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with, any of the forgoing persons.
The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry or registration or entry information or any factor which may affect a person's ability to participate in the contest, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed/corrupted data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, any inability to access the site, or damage to a user's system occasioned by participating in the contest, and entries which fail to fully comply with these contest rules. No responsibility will be taken by the Contest Sponsor for the entrant's inability to connect through to the Internet/website during the Contest Period. No responsibility will be taken by the Contest Sponsor for lost, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries, or computer system failure. No responsibility will be taken by the Contest Sponsor for any failure of the contest website during the contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line, or Internet entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material relating to, the contest.
The Contest Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel or suspend this contest without notice should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest and to award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation of the contest. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of this contest there are more potential winners of prizes than contemplated in the contest rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants after the Contest Closing to award the correct number of prizes.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification by the independent contest organization and/or the Contest Sponsor and will be declared invalid if they are forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.